The Job Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Speaking of unattractive females, I have yet to meet any Labor Relations SME that is even remotely fuckable. Now this one in my building is a big time Butter Face that won’t shut up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, at least the dumb ass is gone.

I have never seen such a joke of an HR professional in my life.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So a big problem I am having now are people that are demanding that we list them in by their “chosen” not legal name. That means when they are entered into our HRIS system, they can go by the name ”Cornbread” or “Bookie” or “Juicy”. Of course, their check will read their proper name. But they want this record of their name.

Fucking peasants!

p1_

DCC 4Life
So a big problem I am having now are people that are demanding that we list them in by their “chosen” not legal name. That means when they are entered into our HRIS system, they can go by the name ”Cornbread” or “Bookie” or “Juicy”. Of course, their check will read their proper name. But they want this record of their name.

Fucking peasants!
where does the chosen name appear?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
where does the chosen name appear?
Of course, some of the radical yutes want it on their name badge. But they don’t want to pay for a new one each time they change their “handle”. I have one fucking guy who is mad because I will not allow him to change his badge name to Big Money Wil, which he has made clear is his budding rap artist name and that is how he “identifies” now.

Fuck. My. Life.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Of course, some of the radical yutes want it on their name badge. But they don’t want to pay for a new one each time they change their “handle”. I have one fucking guy who is mad because I will not allow him to change his badge name to Big Money Wil, which he has made clear is his budding rap artist name and that is how he “identifies” now.

Fuck. My. Life.
I feel for you, man.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life

Fuck. My. Life.
I will require "Big Daddy MooseCock". Thank you for your cooperation.

Top Bottom