The Moving Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So I got mah built-in living room speakers, a covered living area (not a porch, above a patio) and a bonus room as my new toys.

And I love the neighborhood. Tiny subdivision with large lots and a new corporate monstrosity coming in about two years.

The builder advised me when we move in our Jamaican neighbor who is two doors down will invite us to dinner. He said she made the best oxtail stew and jerk chicken he has ever had.
Slap “I’m a vegan” stickers all over your car.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We have downsized. So there will be no guest room.

There is an extra bonus room, but that will now be dedicated to my own personal replica of the Mike Tag room.

We do have two small doors on either side of the bonus that are storage, however it would require some finish as in adding flooring over the insulation.

Since my motherfucking mortgage is going up another $500 a month, I can work things out.

Downsized yet paying $500 dollars more a month is a perfect description for today's economy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, started moving all the boxes and shit today.

It nice to have no rush, even though I will paying rent through November, first double payment in October.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Swung by the new house today after work (yes, I worked on Labor Day, but everyone else took off so it was basically like a day off, but at work) just to see what it would be like from the commute to the look at what is my typical get home time.

It is pretty much perfect. Sunsets will be directly in my backyard with an excellent view.

Jesus fuckin' Christ I am getting old.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I met the neighbors while setting up the irrigation timer for all the sod.

They informed me that last night a snake had attempted to infiltrate through their front door until it got it's head chopped off with a hoe.

Needless to say, I will now need advice from you people on how to keep snakes out of the house.

I have a deal with snakes. My wife has been bitten by one and needless to say, I need help.

I could Google, but I have chosen you, my brethren, to advise me on this very important matter first.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I met the neighbors while setting up the irrigation timer for all the sod.

They informed me that last night a snake had attempted to infiltrate through their front door until it got it's head chopped off with a hoe.

Needless to say, I will now need advice from you people on how to keep snakes out of the house.

I have a deal with snakes. My wife has been bitten by one and needless to say, I need help.

I could Google, but I have chosen you, my brethren, to advise me on this very important matter first.
Get a dog.

Top Bottom