The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What you stated would have been more appropriate in the 1960s when something really was worth protesting about. This made up crap has been fueled by the current Administration, I just do not like it as it is really disgusting to watch. I have zero respect for the “oppressed” when they loot and riot.
I think I would disagree with part of your assessment. Back in the 60s when riots and looting was going on the presumed racial targets may have been black oppressed people but it was also one in the same as far as looters and shooters prevailed but the victims were also one in the same. The topic for the unrest was also against the military aggression. Looting etc seemed to be a prop for self help rioters.

The unrest today is deep seated racial hatred for certain races that have been a target since the ancient times of the racial and religious mindset and the real targets for part of this movement has a more volatile agenda than just looting and rioting. The liberal ideology would also take down this country if they. are allowed to continue these trends.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I've thought for years, even before 2020, that these professors basically glorify the 60s protests so much that these kids are desperate to do something like that themselves. The cause doesn't even matter as much as long as you're "protesting."

Well, except that the cause obviously must be coming from the left. If these people were exercising "free speech" (as if violently taking over a building counts as "free speech") in favor of Trump or, say, anti-abortion, we know there's no way these schools would put up with it.
Yup. The 60s hippies sold college as a time in your life that if you aren’t protesting, there is something wrong with you. Everyone has to have a turn. Same shit with rushing the field/court after wins. Everyone wants to have the experience at some point so they do it for literally any reason.

it’s exactly the same mentality.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think it’s a stupid act. The real cause for law enhforcement is to protect the protect the interest of this country. Acts like this and by American law enforcement officials only make the breach wider and more difficult to deal with the basic issues.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So this organization that has done so much good for so many will soon be completely dead.

Mission accomplished for the evildoers who want to destroy this country.

Top Bottom