Random Politics Stuff Thread...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:lol

Good luck with that. You get your jobs out of law school mostly based on class ranking. If you don't have exams that's not going to help any of them except the kids who already sit at the top of the class rankings.
I feel bad for the normies at Columbia Law who are gonna be hurt by this at recruitment time. "Guilt by association" and all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
When robots and shit take over, what will people protest?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
These are people who go unnoticed in everyday society because they're homely. This gives them the opportunity to stand out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This gives them the opportunity to stand out.
I think this is a big part of it. And our society has given them a damn platform.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
These are people who go unnoticed in everyday society because they're homely. This gives them the opportunity to stand out.
Yep, very true.

The self esteem movement has been such a utter failure. When I was a kid that wasn't even a thing. The last 20 years or so it's been a huge thing yet kids seems to have lower self esteem than ever.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sometimes I think that old witch is the one pulling Biden's strings. I will never stop thinking she is legit evil.

I think she is although she's not the only one. The DNC is ultimately in charge and she has a lot of influence with them.

Top Bottom