Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Arkansas Pro Day: Other Razorbacks prospects
Cornerback Jerry Jacobs, graded by some scouts as a fifth-round prospect before the season, also had a good day. Jacobs measured 5-foot-11 and 204 pounds. He touched 34.5 inches in the vertical jump, completed 20 reps on the bench press, and timed as fast as 4.38 seconds in the 40. His short shuttle was timed at 4.0 seconds flat. Jacobs, a physical/in-your-face type of corner, is getting a lot of love from the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I just hope Surtain is gone before our pick so we aren't tempted.
Just wait until McCarthy shows up to Florida's day.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I just hope Surtain is gone before our pick so we aren't tempted.
And Farley too. But then watch these corner whores take Horn. We can’t escape this team’s mentality. They believe corners can literally cover for weaknesses up front.

A trade down, Parsons, Slater, and (of course) Pitts are far better values over current talent.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Surtain running in the low to mid 4.4s has me way more comfortable taking him.

I'd still prefer Slater or Pitts but Parsons with his nebulous off the field stuff and having sat out a year is a toss up to me.

Surtain was always extremely refined and ready to contribute as a starter right away but the concern was his ceiling as it relates to top end athleticism. Those questions were answered with his vert/40 times for me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And Farley too. But then watch these corner whores take Horn. We can’t escape this team’s mentality. They believe corners can literally cover for weaknesses up front.

A trade down, Parsons, Slater, and (of course) Pitts are far better values over current talent.
So would Surtain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom