Fly Eagles Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Stfu Midswat.

Don’t come on here with your defeatist bullshit.

You can come on here, but don’t do that stuff. Mkay?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Stfu Midswat.

Yeah I take a team position every time. Sometimes the site becomes a room full of hate Jerry and or hate Jason pow wow. It would be good to create an exclusive hate thread and direct these type comments there. I would recommend this but it probably be met with overwhelming resistance.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stfu Midswat.

Ditto.

And BTW, Jauan Jennings sucks.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Anytime anyone is tempted to root for the Eagles, no matter the reason, think of these two things: 1) Buddy Ryan and the bounty bowl, and 2) Michael Irvin lying on the turf in Veterans stadium with what was clearly a serious neck injury, and the fuckin' Philly fans cheering.

Philly people are their own special breed of low life. Their accents are horrible, their city is a dumpster with lights. The city's whole claim to fame, if you you can believe this, is a greasy, cholesterol-choked sub made with cheap shredded steak and topped with, OMG, cheese whiz! That's what they're famous for, not another goddam thing -- except being the world's worst sports fans.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Yeah I take a team position every time. Sometimes the site becomes a room full of hate Jerry and or hate Jason pow wow. It would be good to create an exclusive hate thread and direct these type comments there. I would recommend this but it probably be met with overwhelming resistance.
I vote against (as if it matters :lol )

IMO, every thread should have at list a touch of Jerry-hate for added flavor

no offense LT

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Yes, it's the Eagles, I get it.
But is beating them worth aggravated assault in the wildcard game? And picking five or six spots later in the draft?
Philly fans are the worst. But to me it's just not worth it come draft day.

p1_

DCC 4Life
But is beating them worth aggravated assault in the wildcard game? And picking five or six spots later in the draft?
sad truth, we already moved down from the Rams game victory. We will move more.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Anytime anyone is tempted to root for the Eagles, no matter the reason, think of these two things: 1) Buddy Ryan and the bounty bowl, and 2) Michael Irvin lying on the turf in Veterans stadium with what was clearly a serious neck injury, and the fuckin' Philly fans cheering.

Philly people are their own special breed of low life. Their accents are horrible, their city is a dumpster with lights. The city's whole claim to fame, if you you can believe this, is a greasy, cholesterol-choked sub made with cheap shredded steak and topped with, OMG, cheese whiz! That's what they're famous for, not another goddam thing -- except being the world's worst sports fans.
where else in the US is there a jail under the stadium?

shoop

Semi-contributing member

You forgot their only sports hero is mythical. Rocky!!!!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tank for someone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom