2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
By the way Pollard averaged 5.7 yards per catch last year and everyone loved him as a receiver.

I'm not saying it's OMG yeehaw kickass or anything but it's certainly something the defense needs to defend and it's objectively not useless.
Did you think Pollard was good as a receiver last year? I didn't. I didn't think Pollard looked good last year. I wanted to get better than we were last year.

We got significantly worse.

Hunter Luepke is a better receiving back than Elliott at this point.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Did you think Pollard was good as a receiver last year? I didn't. I didn't think Pollard looked good last year. I wanted to get better than we were last year.

We got significantly worse with a guy who averaged more YPC on a worse offense?

No Pollard wasn't good enough last year and neither was Zeke in NE. I wanted to get better and we didn't and on top of that didn't even try. That sucks and pisses me off.

All I'm saying is there's a long way from not good enough to useless sloth that defenses don't have to account for.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I expect plenty of seven yard receptions next year when Dak checks down to him on 3rd and 10. :tippytoe

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Panthers are bringing in Rashaad Penny (reunite with former coach)... maybe they'd be willing to part with Hubbard? (Can't see them keeping 4 RBs)
RBs will definitely become available but we won't look. At least not until it becomes really obvious how bad our RB room is. That probably won't be until during the season.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jerry will demand he starts. He is already the starter on the depth chart.
maybe so, maybe not. We are a long way from the regular season. I dont think the RB room is final by a long shot.

CowboyRoy

Whoa An Active DCCer
maybe so, maybe not. We are a long way from the regular season. I dont think the RB room is final by a long shot.
What I think you mean is hope. Jerry is happy. He has his Zeke back. I see Jerry being jerry and Zeke getting the bulk of the carries. Even though he sucks.

CowboyRoy

Whoa An Active DCCer
That's just not true. He had 51 catches last year with 12 receiving first downs and 2 TDs.

He might not be the greatest receiving back ever but he's not a useless sloth catching the ball and defenses unquestionably should be accounting for him.
Zeke absolutely sucks. Please tell me you arent a Zeke apologist?

Zeke is something the defense needs to defend? BWAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Are you actually defending this signing?

CowboyRoy

Whoa An Active DCCer

Hunter Luepke is a better receiving back than Elliott at this point.
i dont recall ANYONE liking the play of Pollard last year.

Leave it up to a Zeke apologist to defend the horrid Zeke by posting other RB's failures.

CowboyRoy

Whoa An Active DCCer
RBs will definitely become available but we won't look. At least not until it becomes really obvious how bad our RB room is. That probably won't be until during the season.
Yep................Jerry is happy again. He got his Zeke back and hes not going to do anything.

Top Bottom