2023 Weekly 506 Sports NFL Broadcast Maps

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Goggle it. It’s sort of like Kodi operating like regular cable. We pay I think $120 every 6 months to have literally thousands of channels.

You can either watch the Sunday Ticket stream or the local Dallas feed.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Goggle it. It’s sort of like Kodi operating like regular cable. We pay I think $120 every 6 months to have literally thousands of channels.

Interesting. One of those things that seems like it would work until I get into it and then something would change

p1_

DCC 4Life
Seems there’s myriad ways to stream nowadaze.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

How long have you been using this?

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
So locally this past weekend we got stuck with Commies/Broncos so I used HD IPTV to access Sunday Ticket feed which was buffering horribly, but I just switched over to the DFW channel 3 feed and although it was about 40 seconds behind, it worked like a champ.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
So locally this past weekend we got stuck with Commies/Broncos so I used HD IPTV to access Sunday Ticket feed which was buffering horribly, but I just switched over to the DFW channel 3 feed and although it was about 40 seconds behind, it worked like a champ.
I don’t mind being behind as I am not usually in chat or anything. Does it work on demand or is it only tv in real time?

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
I don’t mind being behind as I am not usually in chat or anything. Does it work on demand or is it only tv in real time?
Most of it is real-time, but there is a section for on-demand movies and another for on-demand TV series.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow, you know Arizona sucks when the Cowboys don't get over half the country.

Last edited:
Top Bottom